Emergency Management Resources
- Members only access to a resource library with content designed to provide emergency management professionals access to helpful documents and toolkits.
- CESA provides legislative awareness, trends and activities to our membership.
- Consolidation of job opportunities and announcements.
- CESA also provides a comprehensive mentorship program for new professionals in the field.
- Professional development resources including certification assistance, degrees in emergency management and personal enrichment.
- Access to wide-ranging educational programs, seminars and workshops.
- Discounts and priority access to the CESA annual conference; the premiere Emergency Management conference in California.
- CESA provides a platform to network and interface with hundreds of Emergency Management professionals across the states from multiple disciplines.
- Members also have access to Emergency Management Best Practices and forums in emerging topics.
Advocacy in Emergency Management
- As the voice for California Emergency Managers, CESA provides advocacy in the field by interfacing with CalEMA and local agencies.
- CESA provides outreach to other organizations and disciplines.
- CESA also advocates strategic planning for the future of Emergency Management and encourages leadership development in the field.